Please visit our Facebook page for more information on all upcoming events.
- Small groups can enjoy a private tour of Inn BoonsBoro's public areas, for approximately a half hour, between 12 and 2 p.m on weekdays. Scheduling is subject to availability, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Tours in the subject line.
- Complimentary access to Fit in BoonsBoro for all Inn BoonsBoro guests.
- You can now purchase Inn BoonsBoro amenities online.
- Gift Certificates now available - call or email us for more details.
- Read the New York Times article about Inn BoonsBoro.
With the warmth and welcome of a bed and breakfast combined with the luxury of a boutique hotel, Inn BoonsBoro offers you an unforgettable experience. Housed in the first stone building constructed in the historic town of Boonsboro, the inn was updated in 2008 with a three-million dollar remodel and renovation. Throughout this extensive renovation, we have honored the dignity and charm of this historic site while designing a small hotel to meet the most discerning guests' expectations.
Our guests can choose from among eight rooms, including two suites and a ground-floor ADA compliant guest room. With the exception of The Penthouse, all our rooms have been inspired by literary romantic couples.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Subscribe to the Inn BoonsBoro Newsletter and we'll send you updates about the Inn.