Slainte! St. Patrick's Day
You don’t have to be Irish to celebrate St. Patrick’s Day at Inn Boonsboro. Put on your green and join the revelry in the The Lounge where you will find some good Irish beer and Irish cheeses. This year, we'll feature a special appetizer chosen by our Facebook fans - see our Facebook page for details.
Indulge in some homemade biscuits (cookies to you Yanks) – maybe even a spot of Irish whiskey in your tea or coffee – before you snuggle in for the night. In the morning prepare your appetite for our full breakfast with Irish soda bread for the occasion. Erin Go Bragh!
- Small groups can enjoy a private tour of Inn BoonsBoro's public areas, for approximately a half hour, between 12 and 2 p.m on weekdays. Scheduling is subject to availability, so please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org with Tours in the subject line.
- Complimentary access to Fit in BoonsBoro for all Inn BoonsBoro guests.
- You can now purchase Inn BoonsBoro amenities online.
- Gift Certificates now available - call or email us for more details.
- Read the New York Times article about Inn BoonsBoro.
With the warmth and welcome of a bed and breakfast combined with the luxury of a boutique hotel, Inn BoonsBoro offers you an unforgettable experience. Housed in the first stone building constructed in the historic town of Boonsboro, the inn was updated in 2008 with a three-million dollar remodel and renovation. Throughout this extensive renovation, we have honored the dignity and charm of this historic site while designing a small hotel to meet the most discerning guests' expectations.
Our guests can choose from among eight rooms, including two suites and a ground-floor ADA compliant guest room. With the exception of The Penthouse, all our rooms have been inspired by literary romantic couples.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Subscribe to the Inn BoonsBoro Newsletter and we'll send you updates about the Inn.