More Ways to Make the Most of Your Trip to the Inn
We've debuted some new packages for your visiting pleasure:
- our Trilogy package, where you take home a signed copy of the Inn BoonsBoro Trilogy and discover for yourself the places where Clare, Hope and Avery lived, loved and worked with Vesta and Turn the Page gift cards and Inn BoonsBoro mementos.
- a BabyMoon package, complete with sparkling cider, a take home bag of amenties from Gifts Inn BoonsBoro in your room's scent, and a crib sheet set from Comphy Baby, the same sheets mom and dad sleep on at the Inn!
See more information on our packages page.
Our summer open house tour will be on Saturday, June 20th, with tours of the first floor starting at noon and ending at 2:00 p.m. Entrance will be at the back door of the Inn - there is no charge for the tour; small groups of 10 or so will be admitted on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Small groups can enjoy a private tour of Inn BoonsBoro's public areas (on the first floor only), for approximately a half hour, between 12 and 2 p.m on weekdays. Scheduling is subject to availability, so please contact us at email@example.com with Tours in the subject line.
- Complimentary access to Fit in BoonsBoro for all Inn BoonsBoro guests.
- You can now purchase Inn BoonsBoro amenities online.
- Gift Certificates now available - call or email us for more details.
- Read the New York Times article about Inn BoonsBoro.
With the warmth and welcome of a bed and breakfast combined with the luxury of a boutique hotel, Inn BoonsBoro offers you an unforgettable experience. Housed in the first stone building constructed in the historic town of Boonsboro, the inn was updated in 2008 with a three-million dollar remodel and renovation. Throughout this extensive renovation, we have honored the dignity and charm of this historic site while designing a small hotel to meet the most discerning guests' expectations.
Our guests can choose from among eight rooms, including two suites and a ground-floor ADA compliant guest room. With the exception of The Penthouse, all our rooms have been inspired by literary romantic couples.
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
Subscribe to the Inn BoonsBoro Newsletter and we'll send you updates about the Inn.